Do I have any responsibilities as a customer?
Customers have the following responsibilities:
- Provide notice and necessary information to us when opening and closing an account.
- Pay bills on time.
- Notify us in a timely manner.
- Keep access to the meter clear and visible at all times. Refrain from parking cars, planting trees or shrubs, etc. on or near the meter box.
- Protect your meter from damage.
- Secure your property against theft of water
Where and How can I Pay my Bill?
You can pay your bill online by eCheck or using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card at www.blountcountywater.com, at our drive-through or walk-in location at 18 Arena Dr. Cleveland, AL 35049, or by mail at P.O. Box 609 Cleveland, AL 35049.
How do I pay Online?
Sign up for a profile at www.blountcountywater.com. You can pay your bill online by eCheck or with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.